– Changed and improved interface for rituals’ window on the strategic map.
– Changed and improved interface for rituals’ tooltips.
– Changed and improved interface for special locations in the strategic map.
– Changed and improved interface for provincial constructions on the strategic map.
– Changed and improved interface for guards’ window on the strategic map.
– Changed and improved interface for spells’ window on the tactical map.
– Changed and improved interface for spells’ tooltips.
– Added ability to control the province (hire guards, construct buildings, etc.) in the province’s info-window (in the bottom right corner).
– Icons for units and items are now clickable in all windows, an information windows is showed after a mouse button click
– Reworked skill information window for heroes/units and terrain information on the tactical map. They are now auto-scaled and can be changed. All tooltips are displayed normally, without covering the mouse cursor and an item.
– Added visual clue for inability to construct buildings in the Citadel and provinces, perform a ritual and hire a guard during the current turn.
– Achievements can now be viewed in the game and be exported to the Steam account.
– Added ‘Lord of Bones’ achievement (summon over 50 skeletons or zombies in a battle for the shard).
– Added two spells for multiplayer: ‘Create Golem’ and ‘Summon Phoenix’.
– Increased available screen resolutions number that can be selected in the game.
– Unified window close buttons.
– Added detailed tooltips for difficulty levels.
– Unit information can now be viewed during a shard attack.
– Icon for building status in its tooltip is replaced with the text.
– Improved tooltip for gold and gems status on the lower panel.
– Scout that takes the path of Warrior (‘Adventurer’) now gains ‘Second Wind’ skill on level 10 (moving and attacking in the same turn without spending additional energy) and ‘Swiftness’ skill on level 20 (moving after the attack).
– A few other small improvements.
– ‘Can’t Stop Building’ achievement.
– ‘Collector’ achievement.
– Item sets not working correctly.
– A bug that caused stamina to decrease before the shot happens.
– All resources in the Necromancy window are now displayed correctly.
– Incorrect location of the spells in multiplayer.
– A bug that let player deploy army on the arena for AI.
– A bug that caused disappearance of the whole garrison left in a province after upgrading Outpost to Fort.
– Some letters getting cut out in the hero’s level up window.
– Esc button working incorrectly in informational windows on the tactical map in some cases.
– Hotkeys not working in a neutral shop.
– Building tooltip covering contruction button on lower screen resolutions. Tooltips display is now generally improved on lower resolutions.
– Inability to exit the province list after pressing Esc button.
– Dialog bugs.
– Tooltips covered by the lower panel on the strategic map.
– Highlight of clickable elements on the astral map.
– Incorrect display of the tooltip after closing radial province menu.
– Battle result’s tooltip bug when attacking a province without guards.
– Inactive shards on the astral map.
– Province siege by rebels without a fight.
– Player’s units not being selected after turn’s end if AI units weren’t able to do anything before that.
– Game crash caused by transition to the tactical map after the ‘slugs attack’ event.
– Game speeding up after quickly giving orders to two units.
– AI’s turn freeze caused by it having more than 4 heroes and having opportunity to attack enemy capital.
– Rare bug that doubled unit’s death if the hero had ‘Master of the Undead’ skill.
– Empty trophy window after clearing an ambush.
– Missing number for damage by towers during capital’s siege.
– Game’s logic breach caused by long animation and inaccurate action order after the double shot.
– Game’s logic breach after calculation of the shooting results during fast orders giving.
– Synchronization bugs in attack and death animations on the tactical map.
– Game freeze caused by transition to the tactical map when player’s province was in rebellion and he chose to suppress it with his army.