– Clockwerk: Fixed being able to break Hookshot movement with purge/stonegaze/etc.
– Drow Ranger: Marksmanship bonus is removed when there are nearby enemy heroes (instead of just being halved).
– Drow Ranger: Reduced Marksmanship enemy detection aoe reduced from 400 to 375.
– Keeper of the Light: Illuminate manacost from increased 150 to 150/160/170/180.
– Keeper of the Light: Illuminate AOE reduced from 400 to 350.
– Keeper of the Light: Fixed Mana Leak not getting removed by Dark Pact or Kraken Shell.
– Mirana: Fixed cast and attack behaviors during Leap.
– Nyx Assassin: Spiked Carapace duration reduced from 2.75 to 2.25.
– Nyx Assassin: Spiked Carapace cooldown increased from 14 to 23/20/17/14.
– Timbersaw: Fixed Whirling Death debuff getting dispelled.
– Timbersaw: Fixed attack capability getting reset while Magic Immune when Chakram is used.
– Timbersaw: Fixed Whirling Death stat drain not affecting Magic Immune units.
– Treant Protector: Living Armor damage reduction is now done for all instances of damage that reduce its charges.
– Tranquil Boots: Disabled speed reduced from 50 to 25.
– Tranquil Boots: Heal increased from 170 to 250.
– Tranquil Boots: Cooldown increased from 40 to 60.
– Tranquil Boots: Heal duration increased from 10 to 20.
– Tranquil Boots: Fixed being able to drop the item to reset its state.
– Tranquil Boots: Fixed damage detection threshold on Tranquil’s heal.
– Heaven’s Halberd: Disarm is no longer dispelled by Manta.
– Added Timbersaw to Captain’s Mode (Tournament Version).
– Fixed attack acquisition range on Disruptor, KOTL, Wisp, Visage and Medusa.
– Fixed Towers sometimes attacking you too soon when moving out of range.
– Temporarily disabled Relocate camera movements
– Added Jakiro bot.
– Added Sand King bot.
– Bots that have been hit by multiple stacks of Sticky Napalm will now contemplate their misfortune further back in the lane.
– Fixed a bug where bots would try to cast stuns when being wildly out of range.
– Minimap now displays illusions for spectators.
– Fixed a bug that caused enemy-created Meepo illusions to get added to the original player’s multi-hero interface.
– Added in-game models for when the following items are dropped from inventory into the world: Tango and Dust of Appearance.
– Updated Dagon visual effects and scaled it with level.
– Added an effect when Marksmanship is active.
– Fixed music volume bug.
– Fixed a bug preventing heroes from commenting on specific item purchases.
– Fixed AA’s ult cast sounds to only play for teammates or nearby enemies that have vision.
– Added a unique sound for Viper’s orb attack.
– Added sound to Diffusal Blade purge.
– Various mix tweaks across creeps, ui and the tutorial quest sounds.
– Disabled browsing & submitting in the Test Client, but allowed imports for testing purposes.
– Submissions now have the option of including a PSD containing marketing materials for the submission.
– Added Beastmaster’s Hawk and Lone Druid’s Bear to the Ability Import list.
– Attack animations now describe the animation timing required for the attack to match the character using them.